From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:11:56 -0500
I would like to personaly thank Laura Holland for making the CD "Little
Star".  I recieved it as a gift from my friend Shanan in VA.  I have lost
alot of my kids over the past few years.  I play the cd every couple of
days as it gives my peace of mind when we loose our personal kids & our
rescue kids.  Laura made this cd to help out Little Dudes Ferret Ranch
and wanted nothing in return for her work.  This makes her an "ANGEL of
HOPE" in my eyes.  I wish there were more people like her in this world.
If people stopped bickering about senseless things, and stopped slamming
this rescue and that rescue, Maybe we could use that energy twards
helping "ALL" the rescues who need it.

Debi of the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue (ADV NEGATIVE)

WEASLE QUEEN