From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:09:05 -0700
I am on the local Freecycle list. Perhaps everyone who is could ask for
donations, especially blankets and other bedding, dishes, whatever, and
set it up to be taken to a ferret-friendly veterinarian's office where
it would be picked up, packed and shipped to the Dream House. Be
specific in your requests, like asking for fleece to be cut up as she
needs it.

I am going to ask my vet if we can do this. It's surprising how much
stuff is around and not used.

Carol Owens,
Tucson