From:
Sonia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:41:14 -0700
Hi all

i have a question.  My husband just got informed he has a business
meeting out of state.  and since the carpet diggers are a no no in
california and i havent had a vacation in for ever, i need to find a
sitter, for 1 young male ferret, he is loveable, and i assume since he
was ok with his group where we got him he will be ok with others.  but
im not sure.  i need to ask if there is anyone in portland/beaverton or
surrounding areas that can ferret sit from friday the 25 till monday the
28th.  i can pay for the service or donate to the shelters or what ever
it takes, i can bring him for a visit to make sure he gets along with
your ferrets what ever it takes.

If anyone has an idea please feel free to email me thank you so very much

Sonia
and Leo the Ferret Lion