From:
"Juliana Quadrozzi - Georgia Domestic Ferret Association (GDFA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:50:56 -0500
>From:    Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: best way to remove ferret fur?

I found the best way!!! & it's FREE!!!  Federal Express has these clear
stick-on plastic pouches to hold the airbill.  Peel off the backing & you
have the perfect sticky-mitt.  You can do 1/2 a jacket w/just 1.  But we've
got to keep this quiet.  If FEDEX finds out they'll send the CaCa fish &
gestapo (who came up w/this one?) after us.

>From:    Kelly White <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: not ECE, but something

Kelly this is just a thought that crossed my mind.  I remember seeing an
extensive documentary on TV about allergic reactions.  One of the major
causes was the toxic fumes given off by carpet, especially new carpet.  In
my husbands new office building, the new carpet was literally making the
employees sick, so they *cooked* down the offices by sealing them off and
heating them to very high temperatures for extended periods of time.  I
don't expect you to cook down your apt., but you might consider giving your
new (I know, very clean) carpet a good cleaning.  You might consider it if
your little guy only has the reaction at your place since you got the new
carpet.  Get down & smell your carpet (what will we do for them next?), if
you can smell it, imagine what it would be like having your nose right on
top of it all the time.

Good luck.

>From:    "Lorraine M. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>

SEED (s=sleeping; e=eating; e=eliminating; d=drinking) - What a perfectly
wonderfully original acronym.  Well, I've never seen it before.  I think
this would be a great standard term.  Everybody, don't you?

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos, & Tuxedo - that's for
the birds