From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 1996 09:43:21 -0700
Hi, dis is Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva...

Anyways, tonight Ma and Da watched that Arnie Wartsinhishair movie wit that
ferret movie-star named McFerret...We was berry confoosed, causes in every
scene he was a different ferret...now you can pull that "Hollywood Magik"
stuffs over on non-ferrets, but we noticed that at first it was a girl, and
then it was a boy...and den it was an even darker sable ferret...now, we
nose dat ferrets don't have dose operations dat some humans have where dey
switch from boy to girl or girl to boy...so we wanna nose what's the story
here!!!

Anyways, that one boy ferret sure was handsomes...tee hee hee...

He's dook!  He's dook!  He's in my head!!!  She's dook, She's dook...she's
sleepin' under the bed!  Dook lingered last in line for brains, and the one
she got was the size of a raisin and kinda lame...he's dook, she's
dook...bah bahduhdahhh....

Taylor and Dallas gave us wedding presents...in the snail mail (a little
slimy...)...4 brydes-bonnets, 4 rose bouqets, and 2 flower-girl baskets wit
flowers in dem!!!

We was so happy and Ma and Da are gonna take those flashy pictures things of
us wearing our new stuffs for the webbed feet page....on our very own world
wide spider web page!
The Unidimensional Rosie Link is http://home.aol.com/Dookin
In cases you are really bored and have noting' better to do than play on the
pooter for hours and hours like our Da does sometimes at night...and Ma
yells at him and then he comes to bed...so that he can make it to class at 8
am and take notes and not falls asleep...which is very hard not to do
anyways even if he is well rested he says...whew!

We guesses dat Shiva is going steady wit Melbourne...he is a shy boy ferret
dat she met on the pooter...and she is hopin' dat someday dey will get
married too but Burnie wants to take tings slow and stuffs...like lots of
dates and walks on the beach...watchin' out for seagull bombs from the
sky...by the wayside...today Ma and Da went to the ocean to collect pretty,
round rocks to put in the planter to the tropical tree in the living
room...the one dat we love to dig up...darn!  We can't eat dose big rocks
and can't lift them neither!!!  Who said you could do dat Ma and Da???
Notsapoda!!!

Wells, Ma and Da pawmisses to takes us to the beach real soons...they just
wishes that we would stay with them if we were not on leashes...hmmm...what
a concept...but they really tinks dat we would loves to chase the gulls, and
swim in the tide...and build sandcastles and dig holes...and dook, dook,
dook till the cows come home...which is strange cause cows don't live at the
beach...but mermaids do, and we hopes to meet one someday...maybe we will in
our Big Adventure???  Well, we gots to go now...bedtime...

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)

Visit our webpage on the world wide spider web:
(http://home.aol.com/Dookin)