From:
Devon Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:05:15 -0700
Once again annoucing the ferret show Nov. 10th, please email me at
[log in to unmask] if you would like an exhibitor's packet.  Lots of
fun and success last year so come make it the best this year.

We are also setting up a judging workshop for anyone who is interested in
becoming an AFA judge, if interested please contact me at the above email
as well.  Hope to see and hear from you soon.  Darcy