From:
"Laura K. Kerney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 16:00:37 EDT
Unfortunately, due to my moving to Puerto Rico, I am forced to find a home
for my three babies.  I will ONLY consider a super-good home with lots of
TLC and keeping them together as a unit.  Rickie (brown sable) and Chiquita
(albino) are about 15 months old and Thelma Louise (brown sable) is about 8
months old.  All three are wonderful - litter trained, friendly, wonderful.
It breaks my heart to part with them, but I must.  They also come with a
large cage (approx.  4' high by 2' deep).  I live in the Central New Jersey
area.

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you can help me.