Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:36:22 -0800
One ferret is black sable, the other chocolate, both 1 year old (please
read below);.  I'm assuming she wants them to be adopted together.  If
interested, please contact Rachel at: 718-836-0711 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
~Nancy

"Riff Raff and Magenta, are both very friendly ferrets.  Riff Raff is the
Male and Magenta is the Female.  They are both fixed and descented.  They
are very friendly with people and very good with dogs.  They are in
desparate need of a home.  They will come with their cage, food and
extras.  I am only available to transport them in Brooklyn."  SERIOUS
INQUIRIES ONLY!

=====
Weaselworks
http://www.geocities.com/imweeze/