Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 18:40:19 -0800
Hi all

I am still in relax mode.  I am even on a Chewweasel hunt.  I haven't found
one yet but they are out there and I will find one again.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Sterling.  I gave her
da tour.  She waz interested in da Fruit Bar and had a snack.  But her real
interest was da Sock Steal game.  She really excelled at dat.  She first
went and looked for a temporary hidey hole.  When she found dat she went
back there and she waz carrying off all da socks there and stashing them in
her hidey hole.  She got quite a stash before they were all gone for da
day.  Last I seen of her she waz sleeping in her hidey hole with da socks.
She said to tell her mommy dat she luved her and not to worry she is in
good hands.  She also sent lots of hugs.

I sent a memo to da boss about dat sqeaky toy.  I am off to find dat
chewweasel.  I haven't had one since mine waz taken and chewed up a while
back.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee