From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:44:10 -0700
When more than one person suggests I write a post about the FML Calendar
and all the other calendar contests and photo contests going on, I guess
I'd better listen and do a little clarifying.

There are several photo contest going on right now and I like to think
that we all take enough pictures of our ferrets to support them all!  Not
everyone can enter all the contests so it will be up to each individual
to support whichever contest, or contests, they desire.  They are all
worthy causes and I already know which ones I'll be entering!

I like to think (and maybe I'm wrong-that does happen from time to time!)
the Ferrets of the FML Calendar is special.  If you look through the
calendar for the last two years, you're going to see ferrets you know,
ferrets belonging to fellow FML'ers who you read about every day, and
beloved ferrets who are no longer with us.  It's not just a calendar.
It's a keepsake.  I think I have 2 or 3 ferret calendars hanging in
various locations throughout my home, but it's the Ferrets of the FML
calendar that makes me stop and smile.  The precious face of Mini-me on
the cover of last year's calendar....I just have to stop and recall
Lisette's tales of this little terror!  How could one so sweet-looking
cause such havoc?  Or Missy P on June of this year...a grand old lady
no, longer with us, but a picture capturing her at her finest!

The Ferrets of the FML calendar isn't just a calendar.  It's a place to
share our love for this creature we call ferret.  I know I am very picky
with the rules for this contest, but that's only because I want the
calendar to be the best I can make it.  And I can only make it great
with your support.

The Ferrets of the FML Calender Photo Contest runs for only two months.
Entries must be in by Sept 1st 2003.

Please visit http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html  for a
complete list of the rules or send me an e-mail with any questions you
might have.

And remember, all profit from the sale of the calendar goes to Support
Our Shelters.

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters