From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:54:16 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd write to tell you how the new guy is doing.  We decided to
name him Gizmo, because he didn't know his name anyway.  A friend my husband
works with said to him on Monday, "Your all happy now because you have a new
gizmo at home." So the name stuck.  Gizmo finally tried Ferretone last night
and loves it.  I'm real happy, because he needs the nutrition.  His nails
are very brittle and his fur is rough.  He actually gave me kisses today,
which I was also extremely happy about :) He is doing good with the others,
although the "ferret in charge battle" still goes on.  I only let them play
together for about an hour, then I take him away to give him some rest.
He'll get more run with them tonight.  I must now go to let the little
beasties out.

Dooks,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
and our fur angel Loki