From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:28:56 -0400
With heavy heart, our first Girl Bandit has passed away, yesterday
afternoon.  She went in her sleep.  Bandit was slowing down, it was old
age that got her.  The kids are looking for her high and low.  I remember
the first time I saw her, she was alone in a cage and there was birds and
rabbits in the same area.  I got to hold her for a while and then Jim put
her back into the cage.  She was scared and I try to calm her down, she
decided that she was not going to let me leave, she grab my thumb, a good
bite into my thumb and she would not let go of it.  I had to call Jim and
the store clerk to come help me.  That didn't stop me from loving her, we
got her the next day.  Now we have 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets (missing all of my ferrets
that has gone before)