From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:05:59 PDT
I was driving my 18 year old to school today here in Charlottesville when
we saw a ferret who had obviously been hit by a car dead by the side of the
road.  I had not heard of any lost ferret in this area; and my hope is that
someone is missing and grieving their loved one who accidently got out, and
this is not the result of someone letting it loose because they could not
care for it.  Please kiss and love your babies a little more today in this
fuzzies' honor; I know Echo and Tally will get extra love from us today as
well.