Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:07:13 EST
>I think the very best thing you could do is to help this young woman
>find a ferret shelter to surrender her babies to. Hi Tressie,

Yes, I have tried to talk to her affectionately and gently as possible
and I explained that I've been on my own since 15 so I could imagine
what it must be for her. I shared my story and asked if I could help,
but she automatically gets so defensive. I was surprised, because I
would have welcome someone to help me out, being in her shoes.

I offered her that I would take them to the vet and get them taken care
of, get surgeries, and everything whatever I can do for the furkids. I
also offered her that she could visit them if she would like to.
Finally, I informed her for the facts on few things she may want to
consider after her continous yelling out on emails.

There is nothing I could do, but to let her know that if she changes
her mind, I would be here if she needs me.

Thank you for helping.
April