From:
Dawn Hohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:26:33 -0400
I have been considering an angora ferret as an addition to my fuzzy family,
and would love to hear from any ferret owner that has one.  I have heard
and read that they have a lower incidence of tumors and wondered if owners
out there could verify that experientially.  Aside from that my main
interest is on how to obtain one.  I know Parrots of the World imports
them, but there has got to be other breeders/places that will do this.

I recently lost my most favorite ferret, Plinkin, to adrenal tumors, and my
house is just too quiet without her.  If anyone has any information I would
appreicate it greatly.  THANKS!

Dawn