Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:40:04 -0800
I find it funny how no one is allowed to be displeased with Modern
Ferrets services.  I'm sorry, but we ALL have problems....do you think
our mortgage lenders understand when we say, "oh, so sorry, but I don't
have your money this month-I've been severely ill...could you kindly wait
6+ months for the payments?" Where's the compassion for anyone?

Heck, I understand how tough things get, but the world nor time stops for
ANYONE.  I think both Eric and Mary are super nice people [yes, all though
they probably don't know me from a hole in the ground, I have spoke to
both on the phone and through email], but business is business.  The first
time this happened, I waited very understanding for my issues.  I was
disappointed on how long it took them to tell the public what was going
on, but after I found out.....I waited with zero complaints.

This is the second time and I let my subscription run out.  And if you
think that was easy, you have another thing coming!  It was VERY hard to
let it run out, as I have been with their mag since the very begging.
Nope, no one was forcing me to keep it and no one was begging me, nor did
I need them to.  This was my choice, just like it's their choice not to
tell people what is going on.  Go to their website and look you say?  Why
should I?  As a customer, why can't they give me the same courteously and
send me a small post card telling me they are having problems?  Do you
think they are going to keep sending me a magazine if I can't pay or if
I'm having financial problems??  I don't think so....why not?  Because
business is business no matter how you dice it.