From:
Trish Gelvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:13:37 -0700
My mom has two adrenal cases in Ohio, by Toledo.  The vet that she has
depended on really isn't dependable.  In spaying a cat, he nicked another
inner organ, and she died going septic.  He has no clue about bacterium
in ferret poo, and no clue about waiting at the vets in case of a vaccine
reaction.  I doubt he has ever even *done* an adrenal surgery.

SO - who here knows of some good vets in that area?  My mom would be
willing to travel for a good vet.  Her boys are so sweet, I want them
treated with the expertise they deserve.

Since I live in AZ with my fuzzy five, my ability to research this is
limited.

Please e-mail me directly,

Thanks & cheers!

Trish & Crew