From:
"Michelle M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:56:04 -0700
I don t know if this has been brought up before but I just upgraded
to the new shelves for my ferret nation cage... only to almost have
a tragedy on my hands! the new shelf fell on top of my youngest and
thankfully we were home and able to rescue her. It is no secured with
electrical ties to the cage. Has this been a issue for others or are
my ferrets just over weight and too bouncy???

Michelle
Pandora, Adromeda, Chester, Fate, Apollo and Athena