From:
"G. A. Christian Bilou" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 02:20:32 -0600
The advert is only marginally clever and inventive, but is reasonably
amusing and managed to give me quite a decent chuckle. Does the advert
perpetrate a bad reputation for ferrets?...not at all....it is a parody
and surely any thinking person will see it as such. The advert really
only fails in two areas...firstly, the leg amputation is gratuitous
and superfluous, and secondly, it really does not sell the product...
otherwise, it has, apparently, caught the attention of quite a number
of persons. Unfortunately I suspect that a good 75% of ferret-philes
will waste a lot of time complaining about this advert instead of
enjoying it.

G. A. Christian Bilou