From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 17:39:08 -0500
Hi All, well, Day 5 is over - 5 left to go!!  Wish I had great news but I
don't.

Unfortunately, Gov Weld did not sign our bill today, he has 5 days left to
act on it.

I spoke to Mr.  Jack Buckley over at Fish & Wildlife.  They had been
contacted by the Governors office regarding this issue.  When asked what
they recommend, they recommended the Governor sign the bill.

Other than that, not too much went on.  Did send the Governor a couple of
e-mails.  Again, his e-mail address is: [log in to unmask] and his fax # is:
(617) 727-9725, use them and abuse them.....

Well, we have off till Monday morning, I hope his aides got their pencils
sharpened.  Please keep up the good work you all are doing.