From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 07:33:09 -0500
One more post for today.  Our monthly meeting of the White Mt.  Ferret
Fanciers will be held on Saturday, January 8th, from 2-4 at Linda Farrar's
in Conway, NH.  For more info, please call Linda at (603) 447-5787 or email
me.  We usually have a short business meeting, followed by a fun project
and plans for the next month's meeting, followed by FOOD.  Anyone is
welcome to join us.  And the best part of the meeting is the ferrets
running around the entire time, for anyone needing a ferret fix.

Stephanie