From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:45:46 -0800
Hi All,

I just wanted to remind everyone about the Ferret Club meeting this
Saturday.

We are going to meet at the usual place, but we are meeting (1) hour
earlier.

We will have two vets there, Dr's. Katie Erswell and Sandra Mitchell.
Dr. Katie will be giving a presentation on Adrenal Disease in ferrets,
and treatment options.

After the meeting, we will be going out to dinner if anyone wants to
go.

We'll see you at: Borders Books @ The Maine Mall South Portland, Me.
at 4:00 pm.

Any questions, feel free to call Jim @ 207-423-2297

Hope to see you there!

Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from