Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 11:33:45 -0500
My roommate and I have pet ferrets and can't wait
till MA passes the bill to legalize them.

>From what I have read in the Boston Globe, is that
ferrets we not legal because of the lack of a rabies
vaccination.  But one was developed in 1991 as the article
said.

I have also heard that the MA "blue laws" had been repealed.
Is MA finally coming out of it's ancient Puritanical ways?

I have called the House Ways & Means committee several times.
The 1st time they said the bill hadn't even received an audience yet.
The 2nd call they had mentioned that it was in review.
Why doesn't this committee post it's minutes etc. somewhere?
I asked the secretary who answered the phone... she said
"they don't make anything public until it is out of the hearings".
This is absurd, I believe all state legislature should have to report
to the people in some fashion.

Maybe we need a ferret rally at the state house...
Maybe we need a Ferret Freedom Fighter's underground network.
(sarcasm?)

Isn't this absurd that one backwards state can be so behind in the times?
The state is wasting money harboring on simple issues like this.
What could be holding them up.

fight the power :p
Me
and my