From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:07:01 -0800
It is with great sadness that we announce our dear little Pixie has gone to
the Bridge today with the help of dr Feldman.  She has fought for over two
months to stay here with us, but the suffering became too great and we had
done all that we can for her.  She leaves behind hr mommy and daddy, two
little girls and 3 fuzzie sisters.  She will be missed and we want to make
sure Sandee greets her and shows her around.

Ferretguy