From:
Matthew Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 18:18:40 -0700
Ciao ferrets and their pet humans,
Most curious behavior, on the part of Peanut.  While vacuuming today he
decided to investigate the vacuum cleaner, nothing peculiar about that
right?  Well in this case he decided to sniff the vacuum tube, while still
on mind you.  Now this didn't strike me as odd until he repeated doing it
several times.  I know personally during peak allergy season I wish I'd had
a giant vacuum to clean out my sinuses, could this be the reason he appeared
to enjoy this activity?  The vacuum has enough power to easily suck him,
good think I was watching him and that him head is big enough that it stops
before it goes past his eyes.  Have any of you ferrets or humans had such
experiences with your fuzzies?

Now on to the a real dilemma, I've been baby-sitting ten baby ferrets for
the last week.  In exchange for this wonderful task I would have done for
free I get to keep one of these adorable babies.  The problem comes when,
which do I pick?  Neither one of my ferrets seems to have a decidable
attachment to any of them.  I would love to keep all of them, but in order
to do that it would mean like $2000, for ferret supplies, new apt or house,
and of course for the other 9 ferrets I don't get for free.  Some one help
me in this terribly hard decision!

Help lost in cuteness!
--
Matthew and ferret fuzzies, Peanut and Bijoux