From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1992 16:15:02 -0500
Subject:  Ferret List Issue 368

> My wife and I are living in Detroit, going to graduate school.
>
> This is the first time we've been away from family and friends
> who could help us by watching our 8 year old, Bebe, while we're
> visiting her folks in California for the holidays.

Sorry I forgot about this until someone mentioned it in the last
newsletter....

Michigan Ferret
P.O. Box 369
Bellaire, MI  49615
Lee Kole (616) 533-8750

That's from a pretty old list, though.

In the Weasel Help Monthly there's an article about how the
legalization process is going in MI, it's by Micki Wingate of
the Great Lakes Ferret Association.  And in an ad for a poster
they have the GLFA's address as:
Great Lakes Ferret Assn.
27654 S. Pointe,
Grosse Ile, MI  48138
This sounds like a pretty strong group, you might want to try
them first if you can find their number in the phone book or
by calling info, or if you have time to write.

Sorry I can't help any more...

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman                     CIS graduate student
[log in to unmask]                  U. of Delaware
        President and founder, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
                      Owner of Percy & Bree