From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:58:46 -0700
To all those that have given to the wood pellet fund I would like to
say thank you. We hope to touch enough of your hearts to help make
sure the 26 kids in the shelter stay warm for the winter. We're trying
everything in our power to make this happen but we need your help.
Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated. So far enough has come
through kind hearts of enough to pay for 3\4 of a ton. We have no where
else to turn, time is running out. Look at that cute fuzzy you have and
say how much can I give to help out, other fuzzies need my help. I hope
everyone understands how much it hurts to say we need your help, but we
do. All the fuzzies here send hugs & kisses to all those that can help.
Sheltermom of Ferret Rescue of Maine-All donations can go through
[log in to unmask] paypal (acct. is set up for heat the shelter
fund)

Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from