From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:08:39 -0400
Yeehaw!  Hi friends-- it's me Jerimiah!

Boy oh boy has it been a while since i got to chat with you or what?
Seems that there has been a rash of puter problems here at the old ferret
shelter.  Now, I know Mom was blaming shelter Dad -- but he said it was
someone named Cow-incidence.  Never met that guy-- anyway I guess he messed
up a c drive when Dad wasn't looking..  and Mom can't figure out why it
was on her computer?  Hmmm.  well meanwhile the old green rolling machine
complete with ferrets in a cage made the debut at the Marlborough Old Home
Day Celebration parade.  Mom though since the shelter has been here for
seven years it was time they know it... so Dad washed & shined the van--
they broke out the magnetic signs equipped it with the rescue gear and even
put a couple of the upstairs ferrets in a cage so everyone could see a real
ferret or two.  Volunteers Colleen and Amanda walked in front holding the
new shelter banner and was it fun!  Then after the parade Mom set it up in
the field and folks came to as questions and talk about ferrets.  Now this
one lady was so happy to see Mom and she asked her to sign up for coming to
speak with kids next summer at special library days on the lawn.  I can't
believe how much stuff Mom gets to do-- and now the calendar is booked a
year ahead.  Hope she doesn't do too many things I wouldn't want to miss my
Cheerio's!

Speaking of Cheerio's oh by I am so happy even with the new gals here--
we is getting Cheeio's every night for bedtime snack AND sometimes we gets
a raisin too!  Marie is in LOVE with me.  I know it she has this way of
snuggling up on top of me and when I am sound asleep- if Mom tries to pick
me up -- Marie nips her!  Yep ,it is true love for Marie and I just love
the attention too!

Now the tiny little hungry boy Nikki is a tubbo-- Rex said when Mom pokes
her fingers at his big belly that is what she says!  He and Snickers will
be going to a new home very soon.  Nikki is kinda like me he can't hear
Mom when she says no either..  it is kind of fun cause we can keep playing
until she catches us !

It is getting closer to "Ferretstock" Mom said there are some neat prizes
that came in the mail, Martins Cages sent along a delux Barn carrier,
Performance Foods sent a 15# bag of food, the Path Valley folks sent some
4# bags of food and the 8 in 1 folks sent some bags of food-- gosh-- if
they cancel the event we can eat like ferret kings!  Oh yeah and speaking
of royalty-- the folks is having a Tie Dye King and Tie Dye Queen contest
at Ferretstock-- with trophies and all!  There is lots going on and if
folks want more info on the Sept 8 event , which helps us kids at Ferret
Wise shelter, they can email us here at the above email address.  The folks
here is setting up another educatioal display at the Cheshire Cty fair
tomorrow- last year we won a blue ribbon for our ferret education display--
that bought us lots of nutrical-- maybe they will win it again this year!
Mmmmm, mmmm!  There is lots of neat stuff on ebay-- Mom is ordering up a
new batch of the ADV test kits for the next kids that need to come in--
so please check out the goodies!

A new copy of The Wit & Wisdom of Modern Ferrets ends Aug 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1450275036

Delux sleeper   ends Aug 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1258935319

Ferret Logo Pen   ends Aug 2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1621045405

RARE Plush Hedgehog  ends Aug 2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1621045405

NEW etched ferret face mug  ends Aug 5
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1259328891

I hear there is a lots of surprises happening soon at Ferretstock-- there
is lots more helpers showing up too!  Jest yesterday Mom & Susan sat
outside yapping ( Rex told me so) and they was putting some new paint on
the porch railings to spiff up the place.  Take care and I hope to hear
from you all soon!

Jerimniah,
Jr. Mascot  at Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org