From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:14:56 -0500
Do you ever pick one up and smell as deeply as you can? Ahhhh.... Do
you wake up in the middle of night, seeking out their sleep spots...
to smell the smell of corn chips (and WHY is that? I don't even like
corn chips...and why DO they smell like that when sleeping)?

Do you visit Department Pet Stores just to take a good whiff of the
babies there? Those people at the pet stores think something is wrong
with me. "No, I don't want to buy one, I just want to smell
them...nothing smells better than a baby ferret."

Is something wrong with me? Am I some kind of undiagnosed pervert?