Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:13:25 +0000
The Oregon Ferret Shelter is holding it's annual Fundraiser this year
at Hammerle Park from 10 am til 4 pm. on Sunday the 27th in West Linn,
Oregon off I-205 exit 8.

We have dubbed this event "Weasels Dancing in the Park" as there will
be games for the ferrets (tub racing, bag bust outs, plant dig offs,
longest & shortest tail, free vet checks, pop can tip) and; of course,
1st 2nd and 3rd place certificates. Our famous auctioneer Bill
Stevenson will take you into a fun dimension of the auction world for a
lot of laughs and a chance to place the winning bid on great baskets of
goodies! We have auction baskets for humans, skin children, fur kids
alike! We haven't forgotten the cats and dogs in the family either.

Our sponsors have been wonderful to come through for us knowing we are
really struggling to keep our doors open for our many shelter kids. We
will also have a vendor table of wonderful ferret goodies to sell. We
wish to thank our vets from Groves Lake Oswego Vet and Beaverton Pet
Clinic for their time donations to help make this event educational.
Come with your questions for them! The Ferret Wheel of Fortune will be
back!

We are gladly accepting ferret food donations at the event. Don't
forget to bring a picnic lunch. Please only bring your healthy ferrets
and those that aren't immuned compromised. Current distemper shots are
highly recommended. Kits without their complete distemper series should
not be brought to the event.

Please visit our website www.oregonferretshelter.org for more
information on the event and some of our sponsors!

Chris Mathis, Director
Oregon Ferret Shelter
www.oregonferretshelter.org
501(c)3 organization