From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:28:19 -0500
I would like to thank everyone for the offers of all sorts of assistance
that have been pouring in from around the country to help.

Thank you to Gary, Gay, Jeff, Mia, Margie, Marta, Mary, Amy, Faith, Pam,
Kelly, Kathy, Sherry, Ann, Robin, Becky, Julie, Julie and Hideki, and Julie
and Phil. (Hmm must be something about Julies!) (Apologies if I missed any
names--I'm sure there are emails that have gone directly to Laurie that I
haven't seen.)

Special thanks to Julie and Hideki, and Mary, who must have known before
we did that this was happening, because their packages with toasty warm
hammocks and sleep sacks arrived just in time yesterday!

Linda Iroff
Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter
Oberlin, Ohio
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html