Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 18:10:50 -0400
This weeks Shelter of the week to receive 10 % or and more of sales is:
Ferretpallozza - New York ( maggies_58@hotmail )

Ferretpallozza
*****We started the Ferretpallozza -Facebook page in October 2012 as
a way for ferret owners in the WNY area to connect and network, with
thoughts one day of opening a shelter. Since January, much sooner than
we thought, we have taken in 32, and rehomed 8 into wonderful family's.
We have lost some along the way, sadly, as we all must, including our
little Pixie who lost her left front leg to Lymphoma and crossed the
Bridge June 29th. Our new little incoming Pixie had a broken vertebae,
surgery to fix it, and now we will be helping to re hab her to walk
again. This auction comes at a perfect time, with money becoming tight
and all the meds we have going on, and the illnesses that come with
surrendered ferrets. We have 3 on meds, and a total of 6 bottles! We
have paid everything pretty much out of our pockets, and just can't do
it anymore, unfortuantly. we have also help in transport, babysitting,
and have some indefinate borders till their mommy gets back on her
feet. We are also active with the pet store in our area doing Education
Classes and will be hosting a meet and greet for the ferrets to show
off their stuff and maybe find some of the furever homes on November
30th.*****

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help so many!!

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve OCT 13th, 2013 and ends
Friday eve OCT. 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM EST
***PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end
Please read rules & enjoy bidding.

Artist Donations: maggies_58@hotmail

Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/