From:
John Coder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 22:08:56 -0500
Hi there all.
I will be leaving Cincinnati on Tuesday Oct.  15 to help in the ferret
railroad from Fredonia.I will be taking my pick-up truck with a cap so i
will hve plenty of room for ferrying ferrets back east.  So to all of the
people that have contacted Troy Lynn about these ferts that live out east
and need some help with transportation let me know.  My itenerary(sp) is to
arrive in Topeka Ks.  on the 16 and start back that night.  I will be
traveling through Missouri,Illinois,Indiana, on I-70 then I-74 to
Cincinnati.  If any of you that live in these states need help on
transportation please let me know.  I know that some are going out to the DC
area and i can get the ferts as far as Cincy.

John 'kaligula' Coder

www.iac.net/~kaligula/kaligula.htm