From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:43:39 -0600
Laura wrote:

>ok. Got a bored Ferret here.  Barret is spoiled and with her 3 boxes of
>toys, tubes and things can someone give me ideas of what other toys are
>out there for her?  Please help!  Thanks!!!!

"The best things in life are free..."

That quote applies to ferrets, too!  My kids get a kick out of boxes and
bags, anything that makes noise.  I've given them kiddie cups (plastic)
that some like to move around & steal.  Or Petco sells kitty balls for 49
cents and they are about the size of ping pong balls with noisey stuff
inside.  Some people make rice boxes out of non-instant rice & a covered
tupperware-type container.  The ferrets will burrow & dig in the rice, and
it shouldn't cause a blockage if swallowed.

See pics of my ferrets' room at
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78/room.html
for more ideas (their stuff is all over the place in those pics, I think).
We have a kiddie pool with miscellaneous stuff stored inside (mostly put
there by the ferrets).  Or you can do what most end up doing anyway - get
your ferret a friend (dun, dun, DUN....ferret math ahhhhhhhhhhh)!  Ferret
friends are the ULTIMATE toy!

I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas...be sure to post some of your favorites
to the list so you can share them with us!

*dooks*

Amy M. & the Renegades of Skunk!

~~~
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, & Joey at our website:
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78