Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:13:41 -0000
Hi all, dis is the SaraFerret still decked out in that silly safari gear
that SandeeFerret is still making me wear.  Sigh!!!!!!

Sandee is busy settling a whole group that moved across the bridge--a
giant business--where did they come from--it was like lemmings heading
for the water.

At any rate, she asked me to sub for her--this is such a great honor for
the Sandee ferret to bestow on me.  Hope I do it right.

Well, this big boy named Dupree hoofed it across the bridge--wow is he
big--reminds me of my brudder Igloo who lives up here with our group.

He was met by all his family and by misc. other furries who was amazed
at the size of this guy.  There was lots of sighs from the girl furries
who just fell in love with him rights away--sort of like he was some kind
of moving pixture star or rock star.  THat's what we need (NOT) groupies
here--giggling and carrying on.  He moved right over to his group and
picked out his big hammock.  I had to find a supersize halo and a
supersize set of wings--I had to modify them somewhat as he is so big.  I
really feel for his business up here.  Now they have no peace and quiet
with all the groupie furries giggling and carrying on till all hours.

The BOSS finally called a halt to all the goings on and the groupies
trailed off to their homes, broken hearted as they didnt get a pawprint
from Dupree.  I am sure eventually all of dem will get a pawprint.  BTW
DUpree says dat he misses his Mommy very much but he is feeling so much
better--no pain and blissfully happy.

Also in the next few days SandeeFerret and SaraFerret will have a big
annoucement regarding a fundraiser for next year's Christmas at the
shelters.  So stay Tuned.

HUGS AND DOOKS
SaraFerret and Mommy