Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:27:14 -0800
Dooks all ~!~!

A few FMLs ago there was a post from a young lady in Oregon who was faced
with a problem.  She dearly loved her little ferret, but felt guilty that
she could not spend the time that was needed with her.

Well, I read the post and considered responding.  Then there was another
email from Wolfy about it.

Since that time I have contacted her and we have spoken about options such
as selling.  sheltering, etc..  In my heart I beleive this young lady truly
does love and care for this little fert (named Seirra).  Otherwise she
would not have posted her plea.  She could have just dropped Seirra off
somewhere - shelter, petsore, what have you.  But, she wants to try and
find a good home for her.  I have a good sense of what she may be going
through.  Years ago I was homeless and Furrice and I shared the back of a
compact pick-up truck.  Many a night I would think that Furrice should have
a better home.  Many a night I would cry over it.  She meant everything to
me.  Just as many times she would crawl up onto me and kiss the tears away.

To make a long story short, we are making arrangements for Seirra to come
here.  The Kritter Crew is moving some of their hammies and toys to make
some extra room.  Heck, Sasquatch is even cleaning out his hidey-hole in
case she wants to use it..  This way she can keep in touch and I can get
some photos out to her.  If she chooses to, there can be visits.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew (making room for one more)
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss
Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~Yogi~Skooter~Tootsie~
Peabody~Sasquatch~
and Mist the Fer-Kat
Fosters - ~Nippy~Stubbie~Christina~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~Willie~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW -
http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.