Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:58:12 -0400
Welcome to The Original Ferret Fabulous Finds AUCTION House

This week we choose : Asti's Ferret Haven, FL / Jenny Peterson & Miss M
as shelter of the week to receive 10 % + more Donation from sales ...

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve April 27, 2014 and ends Friday
eve May 2, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST ***

PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end and
we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing~

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help many! and 50 other wonderful Kids. We deal with many elderly and
sick ferrets here ,which means many, many trips to the vets office and
many, many medicines that have to be bought. We also work with the
County Shelters and take in the ferrets that come through their
doors*****

Please view & bid -we will have a lot of goodies throughout the week
man Auction items and some BUY IT NOW..

Who is FFFAH? Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction House on FB

We are a Group of Artists that pull together every week to present our
Fabulous goods to the public for sale -WE are an AUCTION HOUSE. We
thank those who step into our House every week to purchase our items as
we are self supporting. Instead of sending our 10 % to an Auctioneer
every week for use of the group - we choose to send Donations to a
Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we can send more but that is a
personal choice. WE welcome you but we do not welcome anyone who would
desecrate or challenge us for the good work we do. Please enjoy our
site - Bid & win & enjoy ... The ARTISTS of FFFAH

Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!!

Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/