From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 14:51:27 EDT
With apologies to Bill,Shakespeare not BIG,here is a lighthearted look at
dooking.

To dook or not to dook,that is the question.Whether tis nobler in the minds
of ferts to make noise,and amuse thy human,or stay quiet and make them come
hither anon,to see what thou art up to.

To sleep,perchance to dook,ay there's the rub.For in that sleep of dead
ferret,what humans may come and rub thy tummy to wake thee anon and get
thee to dook again.

Ok,that out of the way,here's my idea to put in a ferret book.I'd like to
see a list of red alerts for the new owner.In other words,a list of
symptoms that indicate a trip to the vet right now.I'd like to see a list
of problems in the order of severity.Nothing to worry about first,then, be
concerned if they do this,and get to the vet now list,red alert situation.
I've had many people tell me this is happening to their ferret,should I do
something about it.