From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 19:53:22 -0700
Hi all.  I know that this was just up, but I've erased it already
(accidentally) and we are in need of ferret food again.  Quite a few people
posted of a website where they go to get coupons.  Could someone please
send this to me?

Second, our ferrets love to come running to the door when we are standing
at it.  The crazy thing is that every one of them will take the longest
possible route to the door.  If they are two feet from the front of the
door, they will walk to their right around the rice bin and then up to the
door!  Anyone else experience this?  I can't figure out why they would want
to walk all the way around.

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies