From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:00:32 -0600
Hi there,
Kym has contacted me and arranged to make good on her promise.  So I feel
like we have this problem fixed.  It was a deal that was made between Kym,
I and others.  Kym just had poor communication with us, So please respond
and at least, let people know what's going on and where they stand when
there is a problem or have a friend email and explain.  Just like the one
person posted about feeling bitter when she got no response after sewing
and donating and then found out the person was very ill, I was very bitter
and upset when I didn't get any response to my emails but after Kym finally
did email me, I did understand why Kym wasn't responding.  So lets keep the
door to communication open !!!

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html