From:
"Brenda B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 09:15:20 EST
Hi all,

An update on Mr. Fib and his brown tooth:  I took him to the vet, who finally
returned from holidays this week. The tooth is dead and I am having it capped in
order to preserve it. Thankfully, the surrounding gums weren't infected, so he
should fare well. Poor Fib - hope he isn't as afraid of the dentist as I am :).
I want to thank everyone that wrote in offering information to me - you guys are
great!

Awhile back, I asked if anyone had a snail-mail address for Ferret
Outfitters/Natural Wonders/whatever - places where I can order stuffed ferret
toys and T-shirts, etc. I'll post the question again in hopes of receiving an
answer soon. I have two fuzzies here that are kind of expecting something
special this Xmas! Oh, well, maybe New Year's?

Also, I want to throw in my $0.2 worth regarding the vegetarian ferret debate.
It's my feeling that what is important is that the ferret is *healthy* and
happy, whether it eats meat or not. My two do eat dry cat food and the
occasional piece of cooked chicken, however, they will not touch raw meat and
seem to prefer fruit and vegetables over most types of meat. They are especially
crazy about potatoes, bananas and grapes.

A very furry Christmas to everyone and their fuzz-loafs!

-Brenda (I'm exhausted!)
-Mr. Fib (I came, I played, I conquered!)
-Schmeed (Ditto!)