From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 08:02:52 -0700
Quick PS to Alexandra on the pulling issue- i reccommended the anti
pull harness- our dog is mostly border collie too- just in case that
helps :) they are aunique dog! if any animal gets out of an enclosure
here he lets us know immediately- he whines & stands by the door of the
room- he found a sugar glider that had escaped & traveled to the far
opposite corner of our 2 story house to snuggle down in a pocket of a
coat - we'd never have found her any other way! he's great- and very
calm & wonderful - until he too sees that leash! then just insane!
maybe the border collie hardwiring - the need to 'work' - kicks in?

anyway- good luck with AC -
take care,
beth
www.crittercamp.biz