From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:08:25 -0500
hi all we got another new babie just the other day.  actually we got 4.
they are all so sweet and are getting along with one another really well
so far.  but I have one that my lil bits is not liking to well.  she
really goes after him.  she is very protective of Taz and feels that he
is her playmate only.  does anyone have any ideas on how I can join
these two together.  cuz I really want all of them to get along.

thanks
candy