From:
Peggy Alden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 13:19:01 -0400
Hello to all,
All I know about Ferrets I have learned on the internet from you, Web sites
and AOL.  Met my first Ferret 5/25.  Asked to pick one up, put her back and
went to pickup the the Petabs for the dogs.  On the way out I noticed some
kids playing too rough with them and took that little girl home..There goes
my heart and the dogs feel the same way.  The cat isn't so sure.

Working all day leaves her alone in the cage and I think from what I read
here and there a buddy would be a good idea.  She has a cage big enough for
two.  She is 4 months now and I want to know if the new addition should be
any particular age.  If anyone in the Miami, FL area has a little one
needing a home, please let me know... Thank you all for the information I
have received while lurking.  A special thanks to Albaby@AOL who talked me
through (IM) an anxious evening on Ferret Chat while Cosina was vomiting.
All is OK, but you know how it is for "new mothers".

The wonderful story of the Ferret amputee helping the young man break
through his pain was beautiful and should have further exposure.  So
inspiring.

The best to all,,

Peggy & Cosina
also Missy, Muppet & Fendi