Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 23:01:49 -0400
Hi all you Fuzzbutt lovers!  Hope everyone's fert(s) is/are fine!

My Grizzman wanted me to write in and tell you all about this "great site
that has all kinds of e-cards, and a special section of all ferts.  He
says, "I found it today while he was looking for a card to send to Zimmy's
Mommy to say he's sorry that Zimmy went to the brige and that he knows
Zimmy is playing and having fun (pain-free), and that he will be waiting
there for his Mommy.  "

I'd also like to send my sympathy once more to Kym, who IS (still) a
wonderful Mommy!  Sorry. : (

I hope you all enjoy the site.

Stacey
http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/rainbow/339/ferretcards.html