From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:08:27 -0400
The International Ferret Congress is pleased to announce the "Forum at the
Falls", to be held Saturday, September 21, 2002 in Niagara Falls, NY.

The Forum at the Falls is a one day event with educational sessions, table
topics, and plenty of time for socializing and sightseeing with ferret
friends.

Featured sessions include Alicia Drakiotes on "Building Better Local Laws
for Ferret Protection", and Mary McCarty and Jeanne Stadmiller on
"Alternative Methods in Sheltering".

Tentative schedule (subject to change)

Friday Sept 20
7 pm Informal Meet and Greet, poolside at the Palm Court, Holiday Inn
Select

Saturday Sept 21
10 and 11 am Informal Falls tours, meet in Holiday Inn Select lobby
4:15 pm Registration, vendor and raffle tables open
5 - 6 pm Mary McCarthy & Jeanne Stadtmiller
6 - 7:15 pm Buffet dinner, table topics
7:15 pm Raffle
7:30 - 8:45 Alicia Drakiotes

Registration includes all sessions and a buffet dinner.  Registration fee
by August 1 is $35.  Registration fee after August 1 is $42.50.  Deadline
for all payments is August 30.

The Forum will be held at the Holiday Inn Select.  You must contact the
hotel directly for reservations.  There are many other hotels with a wide
price range available on both the American and Canadian side.

For registration forms, please contact [log in to unmask], and
specify if you prefer PDF or Word format.  We will also have information
and forms posted to our web site shortly, details will be posted when
available.

There will be limited space for vendor tables.  Please contact Julie
Fossa, [log in to unmask], for more information.

Also, we'd like to announce the following volunteers for the IFC:

Webmistress: Betty Janner
Publicity coordinator: Renee Downs
Education coordinator: Alicia Drakiotes
Forum at the Falls local coordinator: Linda Galloway

The IFC wants to thank these people and the many others who have already
volunteered their time and skills!

Linda Iroff
Judy Cooke
Julie Fossa