From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:45:55 EDT
Good morning!  I'm in the middle of coordinating several major rescues in
a few different states.  Most of the animals are big cats and bears, and
I've gotten most of them placed.  But there's a little fennec fox in Long
Island that we need to get to Chicago, preferrably without flying her.
If anyone is traveling this way or can help with part of the transport,
please let me know.

Additionally, I have 3 WONDERFUL ferrets up for adoption.  Burt and Kit
were the owner give-ups I posted about a couple months ago.  I can't
imagine why no one is interested in these two sweethearts!  Burt is a
hooded chocolate sable.  Kit is a cinnamon.  Both are incredibly sweet
and easy going!  I'd have to look at my records to get their ages, but I
think they're 2-3 yrs old.  I will not separate these two!  Duke is a
recent owner give-up.  He's almost identical to Burt in both appearance
and personality.  He's just over a year old.

Please e-mail me privately at [log in to unmask] if you can help with the
transport of our little fox rescue or are interested in adopting.

Thanks!

Kim S