Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 20:09:58 EST
I am trying a new food on George and was wondering if anyone knows anything
about it.  It called ONE and is for kittens so it has 35% protein.  It is 0
shaped and he seems to like it better than the pellets I used to feed him (I
know this because I mixed and all that is left is the pellets).  I was just
wondering if anyone has had any problems with this food.

I want to offer my sympathy to all those who have lost their fuzzies.  I am
a student at Marist and I was reading the last few lists and I started
crying for all of you in the middle of a crowded lab.  Some of my friends
saw that and asked what was wrong.  I let them read your letters and they
offer their sympathy also.  I know one day will come when my George will
cross the rainbow bridge and I sympathise with you now.

On a lighter note I want to tell a story of my fuzzie- The other nite he was
out and he found a plastic bag to play with (they are one of his fav.  toys)
he was so happy with his find he had to drag it under the bed.  Little did
he know mom had sabatoged(sp?) his toy by putting spree's in it.  Well as he
picked up the bag there was a loud noise and all these little pellet things
fell out.  He looked at the floor, then at me, then at the floor then at the
bag, and knowing he made an oops he ran under the bed dropping sprees the
whole way.  When he heard me laughing he appeared in front of me with a
smiling mouth of sprees :*) -I just thought it was cute and being new here
and extremely proud of my cage trained baby I had to share.