Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 23:07:37 -0600
Condolences.  What does one say, as I got a day behind in reading the
digest.  For now the only thing, I looked for was Lucy.  I missed it.

Jim and Sue (now only + 2)
The she was a he, but was not to be
You gave all you could, and then still more
you gave until it hurt and shared with all
For now it is our turn to shed tears of sorrow
and pain for the loss of your little one.
But knowing now she was home with you
when she crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  You
led her all the time giving her the choice.
If only I knew of a way to mend an aching heart,
I would do it.  But knowing it will never replace her.