Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 00:53:47 -0500
I have received mail from people on the FML about adopting ferrets in the
Birmingham alabama area, however when I went to reply I had a few of them
bounce back on me.  If for some reason you didn't get a reply from me or the
person who is actually adopting them out please let me know somehow.  Your
mail isn't getting to you from me.  Make a post on the digest if all else
fails.

Kathy and Sosha

PS Here is a list of the ferrets for adoption in case anyone was wondering
what kind they were, and names they have :)
Alex- a sterling silver male at approximately 1 year of age
Cassie- a botterscotch female about 2 years of age
Dustin- a silver mit about 3 years of age
Ebony- a female sable(dark) about 3 years of age
Felix- an albino male about 1 year of age
Patrick- a kind of sterling silver (depending on the season) about 1 year
Jenny- a silver mit female who is a mellow 5 years of age
Garrett- a huge 5 1/2 lb sable who is about 10 months